We know that knowledge, accuracy and reliability matter.
Being able to pinpoint the utilities and services beneath your site reduces risk, delays and unknowns and allows for excellent planning for your project.
Pinpoint Service Mapping offer accurate and efficient service location using a range geophysical locating techniques including:
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Radio Sonde Location
- Dial Before You Dig accredited
- Work to DPTI standards
- Comply with Australian Standards AS 5488:2019
Being part of the Alexander Symonds group, we can offer the full spectrum of survey services with our underground service location of:
- Contour, Detail and Feature surveys
- Construction & Engineering Surveys
- laser Scanning & 3D spatial services
- UAV surveys
- Boundary Surveys
GIS & 3D Visualisation
Pinpoint Service Mapping is able to map underground services offering:
- 2D and 3D interactive GIS maps
- Australian Standard AS 5488:2019 accuracy categories
- Raw GIS data in various formats
- Personalised online web maps
- 3D utility VR visualisation
The Pinpoint Difference
We are specialists in service mapping and have a wealth of knowledge and experience in this field. Our team is highly skilled and well trained to bring our clients the most comprehensive service and advice.
We know that accuracy is important in understanding the services and utilities beneath the surface of your site. We use the latest technology to seamlessly integrate service mapping into the surveying and design processes.
We can be relied on to give you the right information throughout the project lifecycle. Our dependable team provide the most precise service mapping solutions, tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Learn more about how we can help you to identify and locate underground services to meet your project needs.